Proptect human life & property with the most effective way
Aerosol fire extinguisher for new energy vehicles &vehicles
Product type: S type Aerosol Fire Extinguisher System
Rated dose: 0.15/0.25KG
Protect area: 1.2/2 m³
Device Size: φ100*175mm
Start-up mode: Thermal self-start or Electric start
Discharge Time: ≤25s
Working Condition: Temp: -50℃—+90℃ Humidity: ≤95%
Agent Validity: 10years
Brand: Can be customized
Condensed aerosol fire extinguishing gas generating agent is a solid chemical mixture composed of oxidant, reducing agent, combustion speed control agent and binder. After starting by heat (electricity), the reaction product is cooled and forms agglomerated sol state. Under the action of heat, the fire extinguishing gas Affinity reaction occurs between the sex groups, which repeatedly consumes a large amount of active groups, reduces the burning free radicals, and efficiently absorbs and neutralizes the burning free radicals in the flame, so as to achieve chemical suppression and extinguishing effect.
Aerosol fire extinguisher product working video
Aerosol fire suppression system for vehicles
The mini condensed aerosol fire extinguisher device is a new-style fire extinguisher. It is specialized made for Small enclosed space that require automatic fire extinguishing and are not suitable for fire extinguishing with water or dry powder extinguishing agent. It can detect and suppress the early fire to avoid every fire hazard. Now it is widely used in energy storage system, Electrical cabinets, Battery compartment, Passenger cars, Vehicles and SUV engine compartments, to automatically suppress the fire by self heat-detecting and self activation.
The fixed aerosol fire extinguishing systems can rapidly effectively suppress the initial fire through thermal detector to avoid class A B C D E fire hazard.
The S-type aerosol fire extinguishing device can not be used to put out the following fires:
1. Substances that can be oxidized without air, such as nitrocellulose, gunpowder, etc.; active metals, such as potassium, sodium, magnesium, titanium, etc.; compounds that can decompose by themselves, such as certain peroxides, hydrazine, etc. Metal hydrides, such as potassium fluoride, sodium hydride, etc. Natural substances, such as phosphorus. Strong oxidants, such as nitrogen oxide, fluorine, etc.
2. Deep fire of combustible solid materials.
3. Fire in crowded places, such as theaters, auditoriums, etc.
4. Fire in places with explosion hazard, such as workshops with explosive dust.
5. Ultra-clean environment, such as pharmaceutical workshops, chip processing places, medical rooms, etc.
Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our vehicles aerosol fire extinguisher and price.
Follow us on Linkedin